Saturday, March 22, 2008

Title: Love Me Hate Me

Author: mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes

Rating: T

Category: Anime; Prince of Tennis

Genre: Romance/Friendship

Summary:
He's my complete opposite. He loves sweets. I'm allergic. He's sporty. I'm arty. He's popular. I'm not. MaruiXOC, OC's POV. disclaimer on my profile. i am guilty of torturing this OC... ~ quoted verbatim

Opinion: I never thought I would actually find an OC which I could genuinely like and not consider a Mary Sue, but surprisingly enough, Kitari-chan (the OC) is likeable enough. Kitari's father owns a sweet shop and unsurprisingly enough, the one person in PoT who loves sweets to no end is Bunta Marui. He frequents Kitari's father's shop, and is a regular customer. The only problem is: his fangirls are now obsessively jealous and targets Kitari-chan. The plot may be cliche and slightly overused, but mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes makes it lovely even despite that. ~rage-chan

No comments: